We’re looking for a web application developer to become the third member of our development team. Your role will be to help us improve and build on our products that help businesses automate document processing.
We have two key existing projects. ProcureHQ, an invoice automation site, helps businesses automate the approval of PDF invoices sent to their email account. ProcureHQ is built using the Laravel PHP framework, Vue and are hosted on AWS.
You will be involved in the development of new web projects and will also work on the maintenance and continuing development of existing client sites.
- 3-5 years’ web development experience
- Competence in scoping detailed tech projects
- Excellent client facing and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with PHP and Laravel (preferred)
- Experience working on ecommerce projects
- Excellent time and resource management skills
- Commercial and design driven mindset
This is a part-time role and you will work 2-3 days a week on average with flexible hours. You can work remotely or from their office in Bournemouth.
Contract length: 6 months
Expected start date: 01/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
Salary: £26,505.00-£57,945.00 per year