Our ideal candidate to join the core team would have:
- Minimum of 2 years sales experience (B2B)
- Must have a degree in relevant Marketing field
- Team building and development
- Experience in leading and developing marketing functions from ground up
- Experience within the online accounting industry
- Good communication and team working skills
- Great content creation and branding skills
- Experience growing a young a company
Being part of the core team you will be expected to contribute to all key functions of the business.
The main roles include:
- Diary management for designated directors which includes, scheduling appointments, arranging meetings / conferences.
- General administration and office support duties
- Proactive inbox management for directors including replying to emails, requests and prioritisation
- Preparation of reports, presentations, letters and other key business documents
- Sitting in meetings and minute taking
- Plan, implement and manage internal marketing strategies for the business
- Manage the launch of our new product range
- Assist in maintaining the company website as features are developed
3 Business Development
- Assist in implementing new strategies and approaches to continuously improve the B2B approach of the business.
- Identifying potential clients who have a need for our automated services
- Engaging in meaningful and at times technical conversations with key decision makers of these services
Benefits / Package
- Be part of the starting core team in what will be a successful growing business
- Great opportunity to seize and make your own
- The chance to be part of an exciting startup, with a unique proposition with both national and global market potential
What we can offer:
- This role would be on a 16k salary with a 3 month trial period. There will be significant equity available – amount dependent on previous experience and measured performance.
- The candidate would be full time. We are, however, open to some (interim) part-time arrangement until traction and external capital raise rounds have been completed with the expectation to come across to full time.
- 25 days of paid leave, plus public holidays
- Full training on whatever you need to do your job well
- An open environment where you will be challenged
If this sounds like you, please send over a CV and we can arrange a call. We look forward to hearing from you, thanks!
Expected start date: 01/04/2021
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £15,000.00-£18,000.00 per year